COURSES TAUGHT (+ SYLLABI)
- Principles of Psychology (Psyc 110) – Winter, 2017 Syllabus
- Memory Processes + Lab (Psyc 238 & Psyc 238) – Spring, 2017 Syllabus
- Seminar: Applying Cognitive Psychology Education (Psyc 374) – Fall, 2015 Syllabus
- Cognitive and Developmental Junior Capstone Experience (Psyc 398) – Spring, 2016 Syllabus
- Senior Integrative Exercise (Psyc 400)
- Independent Memory Research (Psyc 292)
- Principles of Psychology – Research Proposal: Propose a follow up experiment to one of the studies discussed in class.
- Memory Processes – Research Project: With a group, conduct a new experiment (either in the lab or online) and present the findings in a research report and in a poster presentation.
- Applying Cognitive Psychology – Study Strategies Letter: Write a letter to a high school or college student suggesting empirically validated ways to study; then justify your suggestions based on research.